Friday, September 4, 2009

Love is Blind..
I see you all the time ..Never see you smile ..I try to picture what's going on in your mind.. He leaves you every night by yourself ..He took your love and put it on the shelf. He doesn't really care how you feel... You should be moving on girl what's the deal? I wana see you out that door... cuz girl you know your worth much more

So baby tell me why you stick around Always lonely and you only wear a frown He don't treat you good and you know The only thing left is for you to go You shouldn't live a lie with someone When deep inside you know he ain't the one I don't know what to say no more I wana see you out that door Yah azizi (yo precious) is mahiri I really don't wanna see u cry Mujko samjho dil peh mat lo (understand me don't take it to heart) Don't wana see another tear in your eye Baby break away Let him go I don't know he's done to you But I know that it's time to move on Girl your is love blind Girl I understand That you're scared And you feel that you might never love again But baby that ain't true No no no I know that there some there for you Someone that will see That you are worth An undiscovered treasure on this earth

Girl you know your worth so much more Wana see you out that door Yah azizi (yo precious) is mahiri I really don't wanna see u cry Mujko samjho dil peh mat lo (understand me don't take it to heart) Don't wana see another tear in your eye Baby break away Let him go I don't know he's done to you But I know it's time to move on Girl your is love blind Yah azizi (yo precious) is mahiri I really don't wanna see u cry Mujko samjho dil peh mat lo (understand me don't take it to heart) Don't wana see another tear in your eye Baby break away Let him go I don't know what he's done to you But I know its time to move on ....

Dis song reeeeali reminds me of eerrrrmmmm sum1.... haizzzzzzzz........

No comments:

Post a Comment