Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Appreciation


Yest @1815pm theres dis stupid wasting my time training @ work. conduct by wu else d bimbo. its abt self esteem & apreciation. while doin d trainin sum1 came to my mind
aiyoo too bad la d person is nt ard as she hv to atend sum matters aft work. dts y nw me typin dis....
ha...ha!!! dis pix & many more reminds me of d gooood ,happenin old days. Dis is my dearest noisiest stuborn fun coleague. Shes 19 but errrmmmm d way her brain works r nt like 19. Learn lots frm her. hee...heee!!! :)
if U asked me wu i apreciate @ office it wud b her.
Sharon is her name. Noisy is her nicname. Hee...heee :>
Y i apreciate her??? hmm good qns.
she hv d iniative to ask me qns which she oooways make me feel at ease & at times hug her (as a big sister la)
"lynn anytin for me to do?"
"lynn wan anytin frn cheers/7 eleven?"
"lynn u wan choc?"
"u hungry rite... wan anytin to eat?"
Above r sum of d qns which she ooways ask. oways assist me wit my work evntho she may not noe wts its abt. hee..heee!!
wen i m feelin dwn she wud b d one wu try to cheer me up...by doin her funi fc or joke or phrases.
i m soo comfortable, happy workin wit her. i hope she is too.
Workin wit her is a 100% ok wit me as long as sum1 (d bimbo) didnt cum into d pic. i m nt good at words..seerious so at times i reali wana sho sharon dt i apreciate her & happy havin her as both my coleague & fren...but i dun hw to sho it to her.
my kindness & goodness to her is sincere & true. no pretends or fake. i hope she treat & c me as her fren nt only as coleague. she luuuv takin pic...hmmm so long nvr camwhorin wit her.
a new coleague came in...hmmm dun noe her yet & i doubt dt i cn trust her as hw i trust noisy gal. its nt d same.
i do hv ode frens(outside) wu i m cloz wit too. noisy gal noes wu d person is as she often saw me go lunch wit d person.i m thankful dt i noe noisy gal & at d same time hv my besfren cum sis in law.
u ever heard of racist??? i was afraid dt noisy gal was one of tem.hee...hee but thank god she isnt.
she share her outings wit her frens/boyfren....hmmmm intrestins frens she hv.
wat amaze me most was wen she tryin to do deco for bdae party for her fren. WOW!!!!!!!!!!!
she go to google & take a look at d deco...
she realy make d effort to do some research on d deco as she wans d whoever bdae to b a bashin,happening & memorable.
very seldom u wud find/noe sum1 like her.
awae i m nt praisin her up to d sky... but watever stated above is abt my views on her. she does hv weakness... ermmmm like her short temper at times. but so far i m cool wit it
may d frenship last...............................

No comments:

Post a Comment